- What was the first record/cassette/CD that you owned and how did it change you?
My first CD I ever owned was Nirvana In Utero. I was 14, a freshman in High school and in a serious state of confusion and anger. Anyway, I remember the first time I heard heart shaped box, it touched me so, for during my youth I suffered from many medical problems and I was always hoping that someone I trusted (No Doctors) would take away the pain of my life.
- If you could pick any musician's brain over a beer, who would it be?
Maynard James Keenan
- What would the name of your band's biography be?
3SO "Back to the Barn" a musical journey of 5 brothers from 5 mothers. Simply because all members of 3SO come from 5 walks of life and all have a passion for music that motivates how we live. Plus we started our journey together in our guitarists barn...LOL
- Which musician would you be most comfortable dating your mom?
Carlos Santana, simply for the fact that he is the better looking older Hispanic male I know...
- Name your dream tour: up to 5 bands, dead or alive.
My dream tour would be: Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Godsmack, Tool and 3SO
- How would it feel to play with your favorite band?
Mind blowing ~
- What's the funniest moment your band has ever experienced?
I would have to say its a toss between our conversation about how the clitoris is natures rubix cube or Marco (guitarist) and I flashing or asses to random vehicles during our tour in 2009....the craziest/most bizarre? Hmmm...I believe that sums it up.
- Who are you musically influenced by that no one would ever guess by listening to your music?
Damn, you can hear our influences clear as day. I'm told all the time...sorry no secrets here!
- Tell us about the most unique member of your band and why he/she has earned this title.
We're all unique, but you can point out who is high, who is a whore, who is shy, who will stab you in a fight and who will f' you up if you mess with his sound....LOL!
- If someone invested a million dollars into your band, how would you use the money?
50% of the money would go to travel expenses and marketing to promote a CD and tour in order to make back on that investment so we can at least pay our rent and take care of the families. We're all business men here! The other 50% would allow us to live our lives in some seriously crazy and fun ways....and just maybe franchise a few taco bells.
- How do you feel being on stage when the audience is having an amazing time?
Euphoric beyond belief....I think I experienced a Tantric Orgasm once. thankfully there we're no wet spots!
- Which 5 songs would you cover if you had a cover band?
LOL...we actually cover "Zombie" by the Cranberries, "Freedom" by Rage Against The Machine and we've covered "Hash Pipe" by Weezer, "Stranglehold" by Ted Nuggent and "Where The River Flows" by Collective Soul. Personally, I think we all would like to cover a Tool song someday.
- If you swapped ipods with other members of your band, what's the most surprising music you'd find?
Well, Alex (Drummer) is a huge fan of Christmas Music......I can't stand it, so I wouldn't want to trade with him.. . :-)
- Name the place you'd most like to play a show, anywhere in the world.
The Playboy Mansion....
- What's the most memorable musical moment of your life?
I just don't have one.
- If you got a band tattoo, which band would it be?
A Perfect Circle....
- Tell us a situation where another band really helped you out.
It was during The New Music Seminar held in Cleveland, OH back in 2008. We met a Latin/R&B artist Melissa "Cha~Cha" Figueroa and her label. We we're impressed by her voice and music and damn, she looks good to. Anyway, thankfully they we're impressed by us as well and we actually collaborated with each other for her song "Karma" which featured on her album "Euphoria". That exposure really helped us out in many ways. Plus, the red tape details and recording process with an artist not of our own genre was very exciting and fun.
- What moment has made all of the hard work being a musician worth it?
The minute you can be silent on stage and hear a huge crowd of people sing your song right back at you.
- If your band was a comic, what would each member's super power be?