Wednesday, January 27th, 2010
Emerging Artist Interviews: Blackout Stereo
Submitted by Jesse from Blackout Stereo. This North Jersey based punk rock n roll band "Black out stereo" is set to record their full length under Faction Zero records in late Feb.
- If you could pick any musician's brain over a beer, who would it be? Bruce
- What would the name of your band's biography be? drunken third
- Which musician would you be most comfortable dating your mom? Elton John
- How would it feel to play with your favorite band? ummm awesome.
- Who are you musically influenced by that no one would ever guess by listening to your music? The Ron-nets
- If someone invested a million dollars into your band, how would you use the money? better equipment and rent
- How do you feel being on stage when the audience is having an amazing time? cathartic
- Which 5 songs would you cover if you had a cover band?
- If you swapped ipods with other members of your band, what's the most surprising music you'd find? shit indie rock
- Name the place you'd most like to play a show, anywhere in the world.Cuba