New York City pop/rock artist David Homyk can be checked out at http://www.myspace.com/davidhomyk as well as various shows around the NYC area.
1. What was the first record/cassette/CD that you owned and how did it change you?
Alice in Chains' "Facelift." I started hiking alone to the top of mountains and screaming at the sky.
2. If you could pick any musician's brain over a beer, who would it be?
3. What would the name of your band's biography be?
4. Which musician would you be most comfortable dating your mom?
Anyone but Gene Simmons
5. Name your dream tour: up to 5 bands, dead or alive.
Jason Mraz, Maroon 5, Jack Johnson, Kelly Clarkson, Taylor Swift
6. How would it feel to play with your favorite band?
7. What's the funniest moment your band has ever experienced?
Catapulted a mic stand off the stage and near injured a fan.
8. ...the craziest/most bizarre?
Elderly lady gave me a cupcake after the show and it made me trip.
9. Who are you musically influenced by that no one would ever guess by listening to your music?
10. Tell us about the most unique member of your band and why he/she has earned this title.
Myself, I play all the instruments, write all the songs, produce and master the recordings.
11. If someone invested a million dollars into your band, how would you use the money?
Hire a powerhouse publicity team
12. How do you feel being on stage when the audience is having an amazing time?
13. Which 5 songs would you cover if you had a cover band?
"Pour Some Sugar On Me," "Tiny Dancer," "What's Love Got To Do With It?," "Even Flow," "American Woman."
14. If you swapped ipods with other members of your band, what's the most surprising music you'd find?
15. Name the place you'd most like to play a show, anywhere in the world.
16. What's the most memorable musicial moment of your life?
When I bought my first guitar.
17. If you got a band tattoo, which band would it be?
Red Hot Chili Peppers
18. Tell us a situation where another band really helped you out.
I help a lot of bands, still waiting for Karma to activate.
19. What moment has made all of the hard work being a musician worth it?
Hearing the final studio cuts once I've finished producing and mastering a track, and the no-strings sex.
20. If your band was a comic, what would each member's super power be?
I'd be able to hold my bladder for days.