619 Lake Ave. 3rd Flr Asbury Park, NJ 07712
1. What was the first record/cassette/CD that you owned and how did it change you?
Hector – HIM (Deep shadows and brilliant high lights, that album is amazing) Zach - Green Day, International Superhits.
2. If you could pick any musician's brain over a beer, who would it be?
Hector – Bon Jovi, i feel like it would be a good conversation Zach - Dave Grohl
2. What would the name of your band's biography be?
Hector – “YEAH!”
Zach - "Dude, I can't believe you actually did that"
4. Which musician would you be most comfortable dating your mom?
Hector – I agree with Zach, NONE! Musicians are dicks
Zach - None, not cool.
5. Name your dream tour: up to 5 bands, dead or alive.
Hector – The Beatles, Guns n Roses, ACDC, Iron Maiden, Queen
Zach - Nirvana, Green Day, Incubus, U2, Bruce Springsteen
6. How would it feel to play with your favorite band?
Hector – Like an orgasm
Zach - Like a little kid on Christmas morning.
7. What's the funniest moment your band has ever experienced?
Hector – Tours!
Zach - . Any of the ridiculous moments while driving to Ohio and back
8. … the craziest/most bizarre?
Hector – Totally agree with Zach
Zach - Playing a Rap battle of the bands in the middle of the Bronx
9. Who are you musically influenced by that no one would ever guess by listening to your music?
Hector – Neil Peart
Zach - Fiona Apple
10. Tell us about the most unique member of your band and why he/she has earned this title.
Hector – Zach by far, because he is just crazy. Literally
Zach - Me. Because I'm ridiculous.
11. If someone invested a million dollars into your band, how would you use the money?
Hector – Promotion, publicity, and touring
Zach - TOUR TOUR TOUR!!!!
12. How do you feel being on stage when the audience is having an amazing time?
Hector – It’s the best feeling in the world, words can’t even explain it
Zach - It makes me want to play my a$$ off that much harder to give them an even better time. Adrenaline times a million.
13. Which 5 songs would you cover if you had a cover band?
Hector – Shoot to Thrill, born to run, truth hits everybody, can’t stand losing you, and american woman, hahaha
Zach - Come Out and Play, Breed, Sweet Caroline, Say it Ain't so, Saw you Standing There.
14. If you swapped ipods with other members of your band, what's the most surprising music you'd find?
Hector – nick with his f*&^%$# lady gaga
Zach - Nick Ruroede - Lady Gaga and Kid Cudi
15. Name the place you'd most like to play a show, anywhere in the world.
Hector – Wembley Stadium
Zach - The Red Rock in Colorado.
16. What's the most memorable musical moment of your life?
Hector – recording our album
Zach - So far... Playing Starland Ballroom I guess.
17. If you got a band tattoo, which band would it be?
Hector – HIM because i already have one and prob GNR, because they are the s^&*
Zach - My own hehe.
18. Tell us a situation where another band really helped you out.
Hector – I agree with Zach, too many to say
Zach - Too many to say. So many times where a band has lent out equipment or just a helping hand in a million ways.
19. What moment has made all of the hard work being a musician worth it?
Hector – when people come up to me and ask if i am in lost in society. Haha those moments are great
Zach - . Anytime a random person comes up after a set and says they loved it.
20. If your band was a comic, what would each member's super power be?
Hector – I can see nick being like captain america,
Zach would have super speed, and i would have some crazy physic powers, that’d be sweet Zach - Hector- The ability to fit in the smalled [sic] spaces ever. Nick- The ability to fix any piece of equipment in the snap of a finger. Me- Well you might as well already call me a super hero. But invisibility would be cool too.